Thursday 24 July 2014

7 things about me

Recently I have discovered an informative blog, please check out a recent post The Sharpest Pencil - 7 things you never knew about me.

As a newbie to this exciting blogosphere and struggling with the concept of writing about myself I thought it might be a good idea for me to attempt this.

So here are 7 things you didn't know about me;

1.  It irritates me when people make reference to putting in more than 100% effort.
2.  I cry when fictional characters die on television or in movies, I don't even know these people.
3.  As a child I wanted to be a dancer, but unfortunately I was not blessed with rhythm.
4.  I must put my left shoe on first.
5.  I like to smell print products ie. magazines, brochures, catalogues etc
6.  The door to my walk in robe must be closed before I can sleep at night.
7.  My favourite noise is listening to my littelion laughing

Try this yourself.  I didn't think I could list seven but once I started they kept coming, it was a really interesting exercise.  Please let me know if you can relate to any or add any of your own.


No comments:

Post a Comment