Thursday 31 July 2014

Personal goal met

Well it's been a month since I entered the world of blogging.  No longer an innocent bystander keenly reading the wise words of other mums and organised beings, now I too have embarked on a blogging journey.  I am so happy that I had a go.  

I have achieved what I set out to do in my first month and that was to blog at least weekly, every Thursday.  

I realise my content hasn't been cutting edge by any measure, but already I feel like I'm growing as a writer.  This journey, the process has opened me up.  I have been writing so much, sticking to my goal of 100 words each day.  Some that I will share with you in the future, some that are words only for my family.  I have even started to write that book!

It's time to set some new goals for the months ahead. 

How are your goals coming along?  It's difficult to stay motivated in winter.   





1 comment:

  1. High five!!! I'm so proud of you kicking your goals! Can't wait to be reading the first pages of your book! xx

    ReplyDelete